Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!






"Sigh" 29 yrs already? Where has the time gone. Oh yea I remember into a lot of various years.

So what does one do in Japan on his 29th birthday after arriving no more than 3 weeks prior and knowing a handful of people? Why, whatever is presented to him that's what.

Most of the day was comprised of me not doing much of anything but play a video game though I did get to eat a traditional birthday meal from Korea that was sent to me as part of a huge and fantastic birthday gift. Thanks Kangmul *Hug*
In the evening I met my friend Waifoong from Malaysia. She took me to dinner where we ate more Korean food and then we walked around the area and I saw some pretty cool things including a clock designed by Miyazaki the famous animator of many of Japan`s classics.
Waifoong got me a little cake which was really nice. It is always nice to have a cake on your birthday no matter where in the world you are. Luckily thanks to her I wasn`t as lonely as I was expecting to be on this day and I guess I should thank the Lord that I could even live to see 29 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment