Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snack Attack (Prt 6)

Oreo White Chocolate Cookies
It's the awesomeness of an Oreo cookie with a white chocolate glaze. To me it taste like cookies and cream ice cream just slightly less cold. It's cookies and cream ice cream in cookie form. I think that's about all the convincing I need to do.
**** out of *****



Country Maa'm Hotcake Cookies
You read that right. These are cookies with the flavor of Hotcakes or "Pancakes" for a lot of us Americans. The cookies is a filled with white chocolate, chocolate chips and maple jelly which I presume is what makes it eligible to be called Hotcake flavored. It's a pretty decent taste and reminds me of something that would be eaten annually in Fall which happens to be the time in which I first noticed it in stores. I can imagine the taste wearing itself out quickly though. How many pancakes can one eat at a time?


Mentos (Ume Flavored)
I've talked about Mentos before in Japan and how they have a dozen or so flavors that can't be found in America. This time I tried Ume. (Japanese plum) When people ask me what Japanese food don't I like I usually name Ume as one of the top 2. It's extremely bitter and very difficult for me to eat. On the other hand I've had an Ume drink before which may have been mixed with some other sugars or something but actually tasted good. These Mentos are in between. It's not so bad that I couldn't quickly finish a pack but with all the other flavors to choose from I don't see any reason to buy these again.

**1/2 out of *****

2 comments: