Friday, August 7, 2009

G.I Joe where are you!!

I don't know if this movie is playing in Tokyo or not. I desperately need to sit in an air conditioned building and let my brain relax for 2 hours.

Just got email from GEOS about another interview in late August. Its a 2 day process that includes a teaching presentation that I must create. Sounds pretty intensive but I gotta go for any shot I got. At least I have a few weeks to prepare. They are also based all around Japan so there is a chance I could end up somewhere far from Tokyo.

I really wanna see some fireworks. This is like the season for fireworks here in Japan. Hopefully I can find someone to go with me. Sitting by myself in the park looks lonely enough I don`t wanna watch fireworks the same way. My whole life I`ve always wanted to gain more weight. By coming to Japan I have practically forsaken that idea. Between all the walking, water, and rice I`ll be lucky if I am still recognizable when I visit home.

1 comment:

  1. If I had the money I'd come watch them with you. Plus I could use to weight lose.

    ReplyDelete