Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photos of the month (January 2012)


I have a new edition to the blog for all of you. At the end of every month I will post the best random photos of that month along with a description.  As I just thought of this idea during the last week of January, this months pictures will be few.
The sign says Nagara river. I cross the nearby bridge to get to work. This river runs through the city of Gifu.
 
The Rainbow brand of BOSS Coffee a very popular can coffee in Japan.

Junior High School boys bathroom. The worst place to be during the winter. It's horribly cold.

The display for a giant size burger that can be purchased at a bowling alley in Nagoya.


Saw a field of crows near my work place as I was going home.

Gifu castle in the far distance on to of Mt.Kinka.

1 comment: