Monday, November 8, 2010

Angela's Awakening

The last film I posted was my second ever during my time in Film school. It was for a digital film class and thus purposely shot on digital. This film is my first ever during University life. It was actually suppose to be for a 8mm film class shot using film but the cameras were a bit tricky for me and I thought I would also film the movie at the same time using a digital camera in case the film version didn't come out well. Turns out this was a pretty good idea because the film version didn't expose correctly and if it was not for the digital version I would have no version.

Hope you enjoy and are able to discover its true meaning.





"When she lost hope, hope found her"

A young woman tries to escape her life through suicide but finds hope through two heavenly companions.
Written/Edited/Directed By: Christian Washington
Starring
Marietta Johnson
Yuko Nakatsu
Keri Tamanaha

Critically Acclaim Films

Genre: Drama
Running time 4:39

No comments:

Post a Comment