Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bound for Japan!


(Don't I look so excited? Haha, that was my last 15 hour trip over seas.)


So my dream to becoming an English Teacher has become just a little bit closer.
I recently bought my ticket ($720) and I am bound for Tokyo July 28th. It feels good to know I am on the way but it's so soon and I have little time to wrap things up here at home. I have to say a lot of goodbyes and get some work done around the house. I was originally planning on taking only one large suitcase and a backpack, but with my winter clothes alone I am starting to see that it could pose a problem. I just really wasn't looking forward to that initial trek to my place of residence through the crowded, super hot streets of Tokyo. Oh well, I suffer now to enjoy later.

Along with my personal belongings I need to get tons of copies of my resume,cover letter, and most recent photo so I can immediately hit the streets searching for jobs. Still gotta get that camera too. So much to do!

http://www.cheapoair.com/
Best airline site I found for tickets.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am from Tokyo in Japan.I am surprised to know you are coming to Japan.I want to talk to you. please check Skype since I will write you there. Nariko

    ReplyDelete