Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010 Top Japanese words/phrases


Searching the web I found someones blog (Pink Tentacle) in which they posted a blog titled"60 popular Japanese words/phrases of 2010"

It's a good read and quite informative though I'd be afraid of not knowing which words I can use after this year is finished. I'm not sure how quickly Japanese slang fads come and go. Regardless you are sure to find more than a dozen that would seem logically like they will be used long after 2010. There's also a fair amount of words that aren't even Japanese phrases or words...Ipad anyone?

Follow the link
http://pinktentacle.com/2010/11/top-60-popular-japanese-wordsphrases-of-2010/


I think the real question is how can I join one of those all women groups pictured above?

No comments:

Post a Comment