Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top Six (11-15-2010--11-22-2010)

I've decided to attempt posting 6 of my favorite photos a week taken within that week every week. With each photo I will supply a small caption in which I will describe the photo or just try shamefully to be witty. Lets get this new tradition started shall we?! Now these are my favorite of the week so you may or may not have already seen some of them in another post. Just pretend as if they are all brand new to you and after reading I'd appreciate a round of applause. Also an applause now would be nice too....louder please.


(A small bridge in Sankoku,Yamaguchi prefecture. The entire place was pretty awesome but this bridge caught my interest cause it looks absolutely Ghibli.)


(My first time eating "Tsukemen" which is apparently famous in Hiroshima. We drove 2 hours to Hiroshima just to eat this.)

(I always say "Two Pikachu's are better than one"..no really,I always say that.)

(Awesome outdoor dining area. I've decided to conceal it with my friends and I faces.)

(I've coined this "The Great Golden Street". It is really quite pretty in the fall.)


(I am almost certain that my friend DuanWei here just bowled a gutter but she looks so cool returning back to her seat.)


If for some reason I don't naturally take 6 photos within a week I won't hesitate to take a photo of my toilette.

1 comment: