Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm not homeless!


So today I was able to get my reservation for a room in a guest house in Tokyo. Actually the whole process was becoming extremely stressful and a constant headache and then my friend Yumi-San came to my rescue and helped me out big time! I can't thank her enough for the help. THANK YOU YUMI-SAN!!

So the place I will be staying is called the Yotsugi Crib. I have private room with shared kitchen and bath along with common PC, laundry machines and more for a mere 28,000 yen/month. Yes! That is almost about 300 US. For anyone who knows anything about Tokyo, that is extremely cheap. I'm not expecting a huge room or free breakfast but for that price I will be happy if it was just a bed. I am also really happy about private room. After traveling the busy streets of Tokyo all day I would really prefer if I can come back to my own room where I can just relax to myself.

I am now completely ready to start my journey. Next item on the list is a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment