Monday, June 1, 2009

Money, Money, Money


Its no surprise I am gonna need money to survive in Japan while I look for a job. I have decided to sell some of my best possessions to accomplish this. First on the list is my car. She was my second and last car I ever owned and she made quite some enjoyable summers for me. Sadly when I was away in San Francisco skateboarding the Golden Gate Bridge and eating clam chowder, she sat back home losing her will to drive. She needs a little work like some new tires but otherwise if it wasn't for the fact that I wont need her anymore soon I'd think about fixing her up. She's currently sitting on craigslist awaiting a new home, so if you happen to live in St.Louis and are interested let me know.

The next thing to go is my huge collection of video games. More than 150 games and 10 consoles. From the original Nintendo, to the TurboGrphx 16, to the Dreamcast. I'm gonna stick it on ebay as one huge lot. I am currently taking pictures of it all and once I get it up on ebay I'll bless you all with a link so that you prey upon my memories. Only thing I am keeping is the DS. Its portable, fun and everyone else in Japan has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment