Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Raps, Raps And More Raps

Ive mentioned before on this blog my hobby of rapping and even posted some songs. We'll here are a collection of the songs all in one post. These are all songs that were made with my brother for his mixtape "2 Dope Boyz". He's a more serious and accomplished rapper than I am and you can check him out here. Rockey Washington



This first song "Critically Insane" features all me rapping while Rockey provides the hook.
"The Life" starts with Rockey's verse. I come in for the second verse and Rockey finishes the song. It's one my favorite of the songs we've done together.

"Dekiruyo/I can do it" is my first rap completely in Japanese which explains its short length as I am not a fluently Japanese speaker yet. Rockey is in the introduction and I'm the only rapper on this one.
"Dough" Another track with Rockey going first me taking the second verse and my big bro finishing it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment