Wednesday, August 1, 2012

久しぶり  It's been awhile




It's been way too long actually. My last post was around 4 months ago. I apologize for that. I was pretty low on motivation for awhile.  There just wasn't really anything I felt interesting enough to blog about couple with the irritation of being back at the same wild school this year. As predicted the trouble making 2nd year students of last year are still pretty annoying 3rd year students this year though I must say their in class behavior has gotten better. Anyway, enough about work.  In other news summer vacation has begun which means about 2 weeks of relaxation and travel. Trying to outdo the awesomeness of last summer I've planned on going to Hong Kong, Korea and Malaysia this year.  Along with some summer festivals here's hoping to a quite eventful summer and the return to frequent blogging that will extend past vacation.

I'll do my best to provide content weekly.

I think I'm going to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment