Saturday, December 10, 2011

I've done it again! (2nd year anniversary!)

 Today is my 2 year anniversary of living in Japan. Time does indeed fly. It's been quite a busy second year and a very blessed one. Within the 2nd year alone I've been to so many places. Within Japan I've been to Osaka, Kyoto, and twice to Kobe. Outside of Japan I've have had some amazing chances to travel. I've been to Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, and Korea twice. All of this in one year. While my new home this 2nd year hasn't been as nice as my previous I can't deny Gods blessings in my life. New friends and new experiences.  So once again lets take a look back at my second year abroad.












































































Let's get started on this 3rd year.












No comments:

Post a Comment