Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snack Attack (Prt 3)

Ritz Crackers w/custard filling

When I first saw these I thought it could turn out to be really bad, but after trying them I can't imagine how it could not be awesome. Its the good ole fashion taste of Ritz crackers with a custard like substance in the middle instead of a cheese or peanut butter like substance. I don't know if they sell this in the States, but I've never seen it before and I fell all the more pity because of that.

*****/*****



Short Cake Strawberry Cookies

They look like these but have strawberry filling and are not nearly as good. Despite having a strawberry filling the taste is rather bland.

**1/2/*****


New York Cheese Cake Ice Cream Bar

I love Cheese cake. Lets get that out of the way. This ice cream bar does a pretty good job at faking that cheesecake flavor and it does it at about 85 on the strong flavor scale. It's REALLY cheese cakey flavored, so much that I can imagine getting sick of it quickly if eaten too often but so far I'm still a big fan. The outside has a cheese cake/vanilla flavored candy coat. The inside? Flavor explosion.


*****/*****

No comments:

Post a Comment