Tuesday, February 8, 2011

P.S. ~

About 3 months ago I was inspired to write a post (Dear~) describing the major complaints I had with four different countries as if they were letters to each respective country. My complaints were both harsh and in my opinion true but they aren't the only things I think about those countries. There are many good things about each country that I enjoy or admire and now I present my P.S. to America,South Korea,China,Japan, and I'll try my best with North Korea. Just as the previous post all of my comments are only my opinions and come from my experiences.


P.S. America
Regardless of any internal conflicts I have with you, you helped raise me. You offer a myriad of opportunities for those willing to fight hard enough to obtain them. You have a lot of kind and tolerant people. You have people from so many different backgrounds and cultures making you unique and you've built some great cities.

P.S. South Korea
Your people have been pretty friendly to me and are the reason I began to take great interest in you. You are a strong nation that survived a huge split in your country years ago. Although many other countries have tried to cause harm to you, you have tended to not be as brutal in your past. Your families feel very loving of each other.

P.S. China
Your people are some of the friendliest and most enjoyable to be around. Though I live in Japan, your people have been my closest friends. You produce so many things that I use day to day. Your history is some of the most interesting. Though difficult your language is one of the most interesting to me.

P.S. Japan
Your country can be quite comfortable to live in and is quite safe. Your people are warm once you get to know them. Your culture is fascinating and your country is responsible for some of the best things. You have a level of respect and service that is unmatched.

P.S. North Korea
I know nothing about you outside of what your destructive leader lets the world see, but I am sure you have many people who are friendly, generous and just looking for a way out.


God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment