Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snack Attack (Prt 2)

Awhile ago when I was living in Tokyo looking for a job I started article on this blog called Snack Attack. I'm not sure why I stopped at one but I've decided to bring it back on going. There are a lot of interesting treats to be tried in Japan so I hope I can help you decide which to buy in bulk and which to rid of your consciousness.


 Milk Shake
As the name implies this is essentially an attempt at putting the taste of a vanilla milk shake (or banana, I'm not even sure) into a bottle thus turning it into a drink. While it is decent and taste pretty much like you'd expect a strictly liquid version of a milk shake to taste it doesn't beat having the real thing and not something I necessarily have to drink again.


 
**1/2 out of *****


Fujiya Milky Cookies
Let me get it out the way quickly but saying these things are awesome. Its a soft cookie with a kind of milky white chocolate center and they remind me of my family's cream cheese cookies which are to die for. As of now these Fujiya cookies are the best cookies I've had in Japan and you can find them cheap in the supermarket. I usually find them in the supermarket Marunaka. Eating these cookies along with a cup of Swiss Miss hot cocoa is truly heaven on earth.

 ***** our of *****

No comments:

Post a Comment