Monday, January 24, 2011

I like to make music

No confusion with a title like that.

Along with making films (Here,Here,Here) I also like to dabble in making songs from time to time. I've been rapping for a long time for fun and occasionally one of my songs actually gets recorded. Here are a few of them. At the time I went by the stage name of "Critically Acclaim".


I did this one on my brothers Mix tape he made for Germany. I'm the one rapping the verses but you can hear him on the chorus.


This was my first attempt at writing a rap in Japanese. I hope it makes some sense.

While I do a little rapping in this song most of it is actually me attempting to sing. Unlike the other ones which were done in studios, I did this one completely by  myself in my room with "Garage band" for the MAC.

This final one is also with my brother and you can hear him on both the 1st and 3rd verses while I am in the 2nd.

If you wanna hear some more good music check out my brothers stuff. While I dabble in it he's really doing it. His name is Rockey.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rockeystl
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/rockeystlMy

No comments:

Post a Comment