Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter Vacation 2010: I've chosen a country. Ni hao ma!

(Taipei 101, Taipei Taiwan)

I've bought tickets to spend 5 days including Christmas in Taiwan. This will be my first time in Taiwan and I am pretty excited to go there and see what it has to offer as well as visit some old friends there who I haven't seen in a bit. I am also happy that Taiwan is a tropical country and will therefore not be freezing cold near the end of December. I will definatley post my experience and pictures later. If anyone has any recommendations in Taiwan and Taipei in specific please feel free to share them with me.

It will be a little sad being away from the US on Christmas this year but hopefully seeing some familiar faces in Taiwan should help ease that. As for the rest of my winter vacation, it has yet to be decided. Excuse me while I brush up on my almost nonexistant Chinese speaking abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment