Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! 2011

And so another year comes to an end. A lot of good things happened to me in 2010 including a new better job, a new city and many new friends and for that I will be forever grateful to God and his use of 2010. Last new years I said that 2010 would be the year of no regrets and it was indeed that. I look back at nothing and wish it didn't happen. 2010 was also my first full year in Japan. But alas it is now 2011 and new blessings will be had. New trials lurk in the distance, and new adventures await. 2011 will be the year of action and one thing I look forward to is the chance to grow closer to the Lord from the beginning of the year. May I be a much more refined person by 2012.
So cheers to 2011, the year that 2010 could never be. Also the last New Years Eve before the idiots come out next year causing mayhem in fear of the end of the world =)


This New Years I went with some friends to Saijo Inari temple in Okayama. Although the countdown and immediate celebration following after left more to be desired the temple area was quite nice and there was a huge festival after which was nice to just stroll through with friends.

Enjoy these pics until I can stop being lazy long enough to post one of my biggest adventures in 2010, my trip to Taiwan.

Happy New Year everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment