Monday, May 30, 2011

Blah blah blah, booring

Talk about a dull month. Sorry about the lack of updates. I'm a bit of a lull right now.


So looks like the rainy season has started here in Japan.  Japan is serious about its rainy season. It's really been raining nearly everyday which you can imagine makes a 25 minute bike ride to work annoying. I think the season is over at the end of June...and then it will just get insanely hot with a humidity level of  "Oh my gosh this sucks!"

I've had a horrible tooth ache for the last month or so. Sometimes I can go a whole day without any pain and then there are nights like 2 nights ago in which I seriously wanted to die it was so painful. I'm taking aspirin like its crack. I really don't like putting so much medicine in my body but it's the only thing that helps sometimes. I'm gonna overdose on these things. You heard it here first folks. I need to find a good English speaking dentist soon.

So yeah, sorry. I got nothing fun to talk about. The good news is I'm alive. Then there are those moments when you aren't sure if that's the good or the bad news. ANYWAYS, I should get to bed. Tomorrow is Tuesday which means non stop 2nd year classes at Jr.High which also happen to be the most boring and irritating of the grades. Cheers!

I leave you with freaky Japanese made robot.

2 comments:

  1. Is it me, or do Japanese robotics designers seem to focus on creating lifelike robots, or at least to humanize their actions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. They are totally in to making the robot human looking and not counting the one I posted that got some eerily real looking ones. Perhaps they are planning a human/robot world takeover. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete