Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What are you doing?

So what have I been doing lately? Well, my job doesn`t start till around December so I am just trying to enjoy Tokyo as much as I can while I am still here. I`m really not ready to go but my time is almost up. I have been really blessed with meeting some really nice people so I have been doing things like going to museums, English conversation groups, taking new friends to church, and spending an entire day trying to get my phone fixed, the last bit not so fun. Unfortunately I don`t have as much money as I would like to enjoy this great city more but God has been good with what I do have.

Since I will be living in Japan for awhile I would like to start giving more insight into Japan and Japanese culture for all 4 of you reading this =)

So you ask what am I doing???? What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment